Last year, I think we got a tad too excited about our goals for 2012. We had a ton on the list, and while we accomplished quite a bit, there was a quite a few things that we didn't get to. This year we decided to keep it simple. Only 12 things in no particular order:
1. Finish the deck.
2. Install new floors.
3. Continue growing our businesses.
4. Be a better blogger by posting regular and original content.
5. Better ourselves physically and spiritually.
6. Continue landscaping.
7. Figure out permanent garage organization
8. "Remodel" bathrooms. By "remodel" I mean repaint, replace lighting, and adding shelves.
9. Go on as many camping and cabin trips as possible.
10. Find a healthy work and life balance.
11. Host a group craft night sponsored by Upcycled Downriver.
12. Be featured on a website like offbeat home, design sponge, etc.
And that's it. My goal is to streamline our home and schedules to be as simple as possible, and live a life full of Christ's love. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
What are y'all's goals or resolutions?