|Sitting by the river is a summertime tradition.This photo is by Katie Weeks Photography.|
The past couple of mornings have had a tinge of Fall in the air. I have mixed emotions about this new meteorological development. On the one hand, the blistering temperatures this summer are exhausting and a little cool breeze would be nice, but on the other hand, I'm not ready to give up all the warm weather activities! I'm sure the temperature change is just a giant trick on Mother Nature's part, but just in case, I've compiled a list of things that I'd like to do before Fall is upon us for sure!
1. Hangout with some of my Crafty Day ladies at Sweetwater Beach near our house.
2. Eat cantaloupe until the juice runs down my elbows.
3. Start some of my backyard landscaping.
4. Get my bathtub pond started.
5. Do a photo shoot with my sister. (She's booking photo shoots now, so if you'd like to see more of her work,click here.)
6. Play a few more bluegrass festivals.
7. Camp by the river again and splash in its cool waters.
8. Go to the drive-in with Jared.
Do y'all have any end of the summer plans?